Filter by rating
filters

Just Perfect Money - Sent PM (Perfect Money) to recive cash.http://www.justperfectmoney.com

this site http://www.justperfectmoney.com scammed me on 200$, they promised to exchange. 8 month and they still owe me. I know this guy from yahoo so I trusted him. vagino colassee. devagileo@yahoo.com. He is a scammer from Nigeria. careful. Just avoid doing business with them. They put a nice and fancy site to fool people and cheat them. I lost 200$, you can loose 400, 600 $, 800 any amount they can take out of you. Don't send them even 1 cent. Here is a conversation we had: john39usa: I just dont get you vagino colassee: this is it vagino colassee: most times vagino colassee: cos of my reputation vagino colassee: all customer pay me before vagino colassee: i credit dem PM vagino colassee: so i make order for PM vagino colassee: to fulfill my orders vagino colassee: i just dont have xtras thats what u should get john39usa: so sell 50 less vagino colassee: i sell more john39usa: tell one guy you dont have vagino colassee: but customers already pay vagino colassee: and i order for PM vagino colassee: i always have vagino colassee: to my customers vagino colassee: i neva fail vagino colassee: so john vagino colassee: I PLEAD TO YOU john39usa: ok john39usa: i wait vagino colassee: i will pay my part debt next week vagino colassee: I M SORRY john39usa: next week. no stories. I have this conversation, date and all so I dont forget vagino colassee: ok john john39usa: vagini, its 5 days. you have 2 more vagino colassee: here vagino colassee: ok john39usa: we talked at aug 22. Its aug 31 john39usa: you are a new business. try to keep a good name. Needless to say, this guy didn't pay his debt.
Review